Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, January 22, 2013.

1. I do certainly hope this is not true but knowing the idiot in charge it very well could be.

On Monday, renowned author and humanitarian Dr. Jim Garrow made a shocking claim about what we can expect to see in Obama's second term.
    Garrow made the following Facebook post:

"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test†in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.†Those who will not are being removed."

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens' - Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com

Last edited: January 22, 2013
  2. diesel

diesel

Maybe we can borrow the 4 new, state of the art, F-16's that Obama just gave to the Egyptian govt. They have no problem with firing on their own people.....i'm sure you'll see that in the coming weeks.:flag:

3. rebel_son

rebel_son

This would not suprise me. There are plenty of obamanites in the military. There are far more patriots, but there fully could be another civil war in this country. I know I wont be on the side supporting obama. I would rather die a free man than live as a slave.

Load up your rifles and lace your boots guys and keep your powder dry and your blades sharp.

4. Silent enemy.

If this report is truly factual, then we will have a list of who we can trust up front before the issue becomes more dangerous. Those who have been eliminated for refusing to fire on US Citizens can be tapped for leadership in the future. :D
    Furthermore don't underestimate there being people who will say what is needed to stay in power to be able to countermand orders when they are given to save the country and Constitution they swore to defend. :idea:
    Putting all ones cards on the table (like obama with this) doesn't really work all that often. At some point you have to be willing to play your hand and stand for your convictions. This is why we must maintain our ability to be armed and organized, being ready when called to secure our country from tryanny.

5. diesel

diesel

Re: Silent enemy.

First off, I can't give you a LIKE cause I hated what I heard. Nothing that real Americans didn't already know.
    Plain and simple, the anti christ wants to be king, but because of people like us, his ambitions will never be realized.
    And a note to obamanation;

AMERICAN CITIZENS.....REAL AMERICAN CITIZENS WILL FIRE BACK!!!!!:flag::flag:

6. Re: Silent enemy.

Sorry Diesel but I thought people would like a little more background on this matter and the video and interview was worth the post IMHO. I can understand your disgust and sympathize as well. It scares the hell out of me to think the very military that was formed to protect us would be the same people told to fire upon us. I have said it before and I will again, this man has no regard for the American people or our way of life and culture.

7. diesel

diesel

Re: Silent enemy.

No reason to apologize, brother, i hate the message not the messenger. I hate to reiterate, but I still think many Americans are going to die over this blatant grab for weapons and absolute power that we are witnessing.:flag:

8. Re: Silent enemy. LOUD Respnse

Diesel, I to see this esclating into an armed resistance at some point in the future, because of the government intervention regarding our 2A Rights. The powers to be are anticipating this and are trying to do what they can to minimize our ability to respond through new gun bans and attempts at registration to know who has what, for their attempts at grabbing guns already out in the public hands. :no:
    As an armed citizenry we can not allow this to happen for the future generations of Americans that still believe we are the greatest nation on earth. :clap:

9. diesel

diesel

Re: Silent enemy. LOUD Respnse

You are correct sir. Just as Stalin and Hitler did 3/4 of a century ago, they start out with registration and eventually get around to confiscation. And as you said, we cannot allow this to happen, and will not.
    Again, I see rivers of blood flowing in the not to distant future in a battle to keep the anti Christ in check.
    Good luck and may God bless us all, for we are in the right in this chapter of American history unfolding before us.:flag: :flag: :flag: