Sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, January 22, 2013.

1. The Utah Sheriffs' Association has written an official letter to President Barack Obamawarning of a deadly war over guns if the president and Congress enact the gun bans,gun registration, and gun control measures Obama has recommended to Congress,according to Sipsey Street Irregulars which received a copy of the letter.

The full text of the letter can be read here.

The key paragraph in the letter is as follows:

"We respect the Office of the President of the United States of America. But, make no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights -- in particular Amendment II -- has given them. We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation."

Sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns - National Conservative | Examiner.com

2. diesel

diesel

I pretty much agree with what the man said with one exception. How can they use the 10th amendment to further their cause? I believe the 10th GUARANTEES THE STATES rights to not obey the Obamanation.
    If any given leader of this country tries to circumvent the constitution, the states have the right to deny him.

That being said, I think we DO need a second civil war. Everywhere one looks, these creatures are lining up to defend him,...make him a god. Didn't the bible say that the anti-Christ would arrive under such circumstances?????:evil:
    The leftist media doesn't do anything but slobber all over him,:evil: while Fox, and only Fox trys to tell the truth about him, only to be deemed a far right wing post.

The AC is definitely amongst us, who will stand up to challenge him and his demon hoarde???:flag: :flag:
    WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!

3. rebel_son

rebel_son

Guys, Guys, Guys.

Obama will not listen. That boy is so damn upiddy and condecending its pathetic. He has done nothing to bring peolpe together ( execept liberals) and has actually made race relations worse in this country.

As easy as it is to get ticked at blacks and latinos for voting for obama at 90% plus and 70% plus respectivly remember that patriots come in all colors and there are many people with us amongst various groups. We just need to organize and make sure patriots know who each other are. Heck in Delaware we have people reloading together, shooting together, maybe even some camping trips. PREPARE, Prepare, prepare, then pray for the best that we dont need what we prepared for,.

4. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

I don't think the President doesn't listen. He does listen, he does understand what is going on and is going to go on because of his choices. What is happening and going to happen is exactly what he wants. His right to call martial law is one of the things we might expect.

I do not belong to the Tin foil hat crowd, nor am I the voice of doom and gloom but doesn't what is going on sound so much like what the Bible calls the end of times. There are no morals anymore, murders are an everyday accurance, there are hungry everywhere and yet those that have are to busy buying new cars or what ever else suits their fancy to care about anyone. Evil seems to have become good and good something to laugh about or called old fashioned. Now mind you, the end of times can take many many years to happen or it can take a few years. I use to think the end of times would happen over generations. Look at the way our country has gone to the dogs in just the last generation. If we don't do something now there is going to be nothing left. Prophecies are just that, what is going to happen because of what is already happening. We can change thing but we have to start now not tomorrow.

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

6. rebel_son

rebel_son

I forget the passage from the bible and cant quote but it is something like

My coming will be as the days of Noah. When man was so caught up with their sin they forgot the word of the lord.

The country has gone to hell and most of it has been in the name of progess.