• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Senator Portman draws the line.

dogshawred

With MAIG’s most recent tour through Ohio, even though it was lack luster. It still conformed to the normal inaccurate rhetoric that they are so famous, so it was time to call them on it and Senator Portman made that stand today, basically telling them to put up or shut up.
~
OH Senator Rob Portman Responds To Nagging Anti-Gun Groups: Join Me Or Shut Up
~
After several expensive negative ad campaigns in Ohio failed to sway Sen. Rob Portman’s firm support for the Second Amendment, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s and President Obama’s gun control groups, Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) and Organizing for Action (OFA), have switched to using the free media.
~
Every few weeks, the groups will stage a press conference or other media stunt designed to target Sen. Portman, knowing that their sycophants in the media will be there to offer plenty of free advertising…er, news coverage.
~
After the latest stunt last week in Cincinnati, and with another this week in Columbus, Sen. Portman appears to have heard enough nagging.
~
Senator Rob Portman responds to nagging anti-gun mayors group: Join me in supporting something that will work (or shut up) | Buckeye Firearms Association
~
by Chad D. Baus
~
After several expensive negative ad campaigns in Ohio failed to sway Sen. Rob Portman's firm support for the Second Amendment, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's and President Obama's gun control groups, Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) and Organizing for Action (OFA), have switched to using the free media. Every few weeks, the groups will stage a press conference or other media stunt designed to target Sen. Portman, knowing that their sycophants in the media will be there to offer plenty of free advertising...er, news coverage.
~
After the latest stunt last week in Cincinnati, and with another this week in Columbus, Sen. Portman appears to have heard enough nagging.

BuckJM53

nra
Finally ... A little activity on the offensive side of the football by Portman. IMHO, GOP lawmakers spend far to little time aggressively pointing out the lies and distortions promoted by the lame stream media and the gun grabbing lefties. I am so tired of hearing the current favorite catch phrase of "common sense gun laws" being applied to the most onerous & intrusive existing gun laws as well as proposed gun laws :mad:.