FOR SALE Sell Various Knives Bayonets, Swords & Daggers

Discussion in 'Knives' started by GUNHEEP, March 17, 2012.

1. GUNHEEP

GUNHEEP

SEE YOU AT THE CREEK TABLE B-11

LINK TO PICTURES: Flickr: [email protected]'s Photostream

WWII S&W VICTORY HOLSTER WITH BRASS HOOKS...SOFT LEATHER...LEND-LEASE...NO MARKINGS..150.00

WW1 MILLS 03 AMMO BANDOLEER IN 85-90% CONDITION...MARKED MILLS JULY 16,07... MAY 18,1915 AND MAY 1918...9 POCKETS FOR 03 ON STRIPPER CLIPS AND 1 POUCH FOR 45 MAG...BANDOLEER COMES WITH 18 LOADED STRIPPER CLIPS OF GREEK AMMO...7 BRASS AND 11 STEEL STRIPPER CLIPS...275.00

USMC OFFICERS DRESS SWORD WITH TASSLE & SWORD NOT..."RAYMOND M. HEAP"..EXCELLENT CONDITION...MFG HILBORN & HAMBURGER GERMANY...GOLD Plating WEARING ON EDGES...495.00

US 1863 CIVIL WAR CALVARY SWORD...LEATHER SHEATH CRAKED BUT INTACT..BLADE SHARPENNED..GOOD MARKINGS..CROSSGUARD NOT BROKEN...NICE BRASS FITTINGS...295.00

KNIGHTS TEMPLER SWORD M.C. TILLEYS CO. COLUMBUS, OH..."D.D. STEIN" MARKED...LEATHER HANDLE IN GOOD CONDITION..SHEATH NOT DENTED BUT IS STARTING TO FLAKE...BLADE HAS SOME STAINING...NO PITS...195.00

SWISS LUGER TAKE-DOWN TOOL KITS..COMPLETE WITH SWISS CROSS MARKINGS..ONE BRASS AND ONE BLUE STEEL..EXCELLENT CONDITION..125.00 EACH

WESTERN BOOT KNIFE WITH LEATHER SHEATH AND CLIP...NEVER USED...MINT....50.00

US M7 IMPERIAL BAYONET WITH M8A1 PWH SHEATH...NEVER USED...MINT...60.00

S&W AUTOMATIC KNIFE MODEL SW-1000...FIRST PRODUCTION RUN...HAND MADE...NEVER USED...NIB...235.00

S&W AUTOMATIC KNIFE MODEL SW-1600B..NIB NEVER USED 195.00

S&W BOWIE KNIFE WITH SHEATH, BOX, WARRANTY CARD, AND TAG...NEVER SHARPENED OR USED...SERIAL NUMBER 7790...BOX IN VERY GOOD+ CONDITION...235.00

S&W AMERICAN SERIES LITTLE BOWIE KNIFE, MODEL 6083...WITH BOX, SHEATH, AND NEVER SHARPENED OR USED...BOX IN GOOD CONDITION...150.00

S&W SWING BLADE BOOT KNIFE WITH BOX AND SHEATH..NEVER SHARPENED OR USED... BOX IN GOOD CONDITION...150.00

CHINA COPY OF SWISS ARMY KNIFE...LOOKS LIKE THE SMALL STANDARD ARMY KNIFE THAT PEOPLE BUY...WITH ANOTHER ADDITIONAL SMALL FOLDING KNIFE...NEVER USED WITH BOX...2 KNIVES TOTAL ...15.00

CHINA COPY OF A BUCK STYLE KNIFE...2" SS BLADE...HANDLE HAS A 1911 PISTOL EMBLEM ON IT...NEVER USED, STILL IN BOX...10.00

SEE YOU AT THE CREEK TABLE B11

LINK TO PICTURES: Flickr: [email protected]'s Photostream

ANDY
    440 232-2571

GOD BLESS AMERICA...LOCK & LOAD

Last edited by a moderator: September 17, 2012
  2. S Reed

S Reed

Re: Wts Sell Various Knives Bayonets, Swords & Daggers

I have a sizable collection of used swords and knives. Would you be interested in seeing them for possible purchase. I have them all for sale. I could also forward individual photos if you have an interest. Thank you. S Reed.

3. diesel

diesel

Re: Wts Sell Various Knives Bayonets, Swords & Daggers

I am interested in any civil war swords or pehaps even replica C.W. swords.