Scope

Discussion in 'Accessories & Gear' started by MikeH121, October 15, 2012.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

Well my scope for my Mosin has been shipped. We shall see if the eye relief is long enough.

Went with a UAG 2-7 with an 8 inch eye relief.. not the best optics, but from Amazon for 49 bucks...

I can always put it on something else. Half what I can get the Bushnell Banner Scope which they

say is made for heavy recoil. And it is brand new. Will see after people have used it what kind of review it gets.

2. rjrivero

rjrivero

Looking forward to your range report!

3. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    May have a problem with my scope. It's a Leupold 2.5 X 8 powder EER on my contender or there could be a problem with it. Has anyone used either of these customer service centers. This is one of the top of the line Leupold retail is around $500.00.

4. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Here's the story that lead up to my problem. Last year or so when I went shooting had target cardboard on shooting bench. Well I set Contender on top of cardboard and was doing something wind caught cardboard and gun with scope hit cement slab. No marks on gun or scope but the gun won't group for shit. So I'm going to start the trouble shooting of what the hell is wrong. sent email to Leupold about repair. Haven't heard a thing yet so my favorite gun has a problem. I got the 10hrs a day thing again with Saturday. So remember while at the range think before something like this happens to you. With shoulder holster gun and scope this is a costly F**K-UP. Been shooting since 1979 and I won the dumb shit award that day.:banghead::cuss::cry:

Last edited: November 4, 2014
  5. diesel

diesel

it happens to us all, Dan. This does not make you a dumb-ass, just a bit clumsy like most of us get will a little age.

I am not even close to my earlier coordination with my age and acquisition of untimely poundage attaching its self to me. Don't be so hard on yourself there ole fella.:):flag:

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Things are back to normal the gun and shooter are fixed five shots in .250" . The Sixth shot opened the group up to .330 at 50 yards off my rest. The 50 grain Hornady bullet ahead Of H110 small pistol primer.