• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Running tally of buys

Just bought another 50 rounds for my XD40 today.

So was wondering with ammo what firearms or weapons purchases any have made.

Ammo, blade, pistol, rifle, hand howitzer....etc... even gun mags or books.

Starting say Oct 1

Oh yeah 50 rds of Makarov Tues....and a new ammo can. The new platic ones, still like the steel but the supply here is low and they are now 30 bucks per 5.56 can. And Guns and Ammo mag for reading.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Like Chris I reload as well. I just bought 500 CMJ plated 230gr 45's. I need some powder now as well so that will be next on the agenda. :D

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
Just bought another 50 rounds for my XD40 today.

So was wondering with ammo what firearms or weapons purchases any have made.

Ammo, blade, pistol, rifle, hand howitzer....etc... even gun mags or books.

Starting say Oct 1

Oh yeah 50 rds of Makarov Tues....and a new ammo can. The new platic ones, still like the steel but the supply here is low and they are now 30 bucks per 5.56 can. And Guns and Ammo mag for reading.
Ummm, Mike... You're not from the government, are ya? ;)

If you cannot tell from my Sigs from Thomas Jefferson, I believe Government is a necessary evil and that in too short a time it becomes just outright evil.

Government cannot control the armed citizen easily. But if the citizen is not armed they become slaves.