• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ruger p95

This could be the wrong place to put this post but I couldn't find quite the right place. Please move it if this is the wrong place.

I have been looking at the Ruger p95. Looks and feels like a nice gun. I carry the sr9c right now. Thought about getting the p95 :0).

While I will look online for reviews of the p95 I wondered if anyone has one and what they think of it.

Thank you

Built to last like most Rugers and Shoots straight and every time even with cheap ammo. BIG size gun to conceal very well. The double action trigger is long and heavy but single action is pretty good. Well worth the price

Looking to see if I can find a range to rent one to shoot. I am not sure I will like the trigger since I love the trigger on the sr9c.

Thank you for the response.