• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Riverside range

I've only been to 3 range my entire life so Take my review with a grain of salt.

This place is the 2nd of 3 range I've been to. And it was ok for an indoor range. 7 stall I believe inside of Pro Armament gun store in Cyuahoga falls. Very friendly staff, they let you shoot almost anything there minus shotguns. But it's indoor not sure why anyone would shoot anything else other than pistols. I went there a total of 3 times so far as its the closest to my house. Good luck going on Sunday, I think I stood in line for over an hour. You can rent guns there, as well as purchase anything needed to shoot. Would absolutely go there again to shoot.

Wish I had a range close to my house that was open 24/7 :). My buddy who introduced me into guns lived in Ravenna. We would go to his back yard and unload, funny thing was when we did that his neighbors did the same. Unfortunately he moved to GA after I purchased my first gun

The range where I'm a member is only 7 miles from home and has 20 indoor 25 yard pistol lanes as well as 5 indoor 100 yard rifle lanes. A very nice facility indeed :)

My range is about 4 miles from home 50' indoor 10 shooting lanes. Outdoor 10 , 25, 50 yard and 25 lanes or more for 100 yard range. the short range has a canopy over it with a see no sky.