• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

riding

Well it's been a few years. So Mary and I was out to lunch and came back with a used Honda Shadow VT1100 ACE two tune bike. So here is the problem now I want a Indian Bagger for $20,000 and change. Boy turning sixty last year makes your mind return to a younger age. Went riding yesterday and boy the best damn thing I done in along time. No it doesn't beat shooting , fishing or hunting.

Good for you, Easy Rider. :cool:

I never did get the hang of powered bikes. City kid. Old school.

After surviving two strokes, several years ago,and now, a series of seizures just after Christmas, I'll be lucky if the docs allow me to drive again. Doc says 6 months before he will determine if I'm well enough to drive then. Still got to wait til June. I was standing at the checkout at Cabela's when everything went haywire.

It sucks getting old, and I always feared the day when I would have to depend on someone else to get to the range. This morning, I'm hoping.

Anyway, ride on!

dogrtst.

Been riding since 1971. 70 years old now and still ride. Current bike is a 2009 Yamaha FZ600 'crotch rocket'.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
What? I thought all old guys had a motorcycle.

Started at age 14 and never looked back.

AD