• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Report: CNN Dumping Anti-Gun Fanatic Piers Morgan…

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I will personally chip in for his ticket home.
Sources tell FTVLive that CNN Boss Jeff Zucker is “actively looking for a replacement for Piers Morgan.

Morgan signed a one year extension to his contract and as time winds down, Zucker is looking for someone to takeover his time slot.

Word is that Zucker really wants Katie Couric in that slot. Couric should be available soon as many expect this is the last year her talk show “Katie†will be on the air.

But, CNN sources tell FTVLive that Zucker is not putting all his eggs in the Couric basket. “He’s looking at other people besides Katie,†says our source.

Zucker might have learned a lesson when he planned on putting Erin Burnett on CNN’s new morning show. It blew up in his face, when Burnett balked at going to mornings.

While I'm certainly not a Couric fan, almost anyone would be an improvement over Morgan. He really needs to go back across the pond IMHO ;)