Remember the Templars Day

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by MikeH121, February 13, 2015.

1. MikeH121

MikeH121

Friday the 13Th, 1307. Froggie King Phillip the Fair, (not as in action but his looks) Rounded up the Knights of the Temple.

The Templar Motto, "Operor vestri officium adveho quis may" ("Do your duty, come what may.")

To this day Friday the 13th is unlucky.

The Templars were not devil worshipers. In todays world they would be sacrificed by the CIC to "appease" the Muslims. I do not doubt that at all.

They were the Tanks of thier day. They did not retreat, (hmm maybe that is why a Frenchie hated them, not up to the French standard of running away.)

They were up to Spartan standards. Fight for a cause defeat the enemy or die trying.

But the key was to FIGHT. For your brother. Beside your brother.

We need Templars, Spartans, Marines, Soldiers, The Peshmerga. We need that spirit. We need that kind of leadership. Islam will not quit until they conquer.

2. diesel

diesel

A lot of people believe the Templers still exist today in the form of high ranking Scottish Rite Freemasons.
    Its also believed in, some circles, that they're main role today, is the protection of "Christs" bloodline.

Now I don't want to start a holy war here, just some theories I've read or watched on the tube.:flag:

3. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    They played a role in this country since the beginning look at your dollar bill. The world would have been much different had it not been for the Templars.