Reference pics,data,and info thread

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by oldman10mm, January 22, 2014.

1. I'll be adding as time goes on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: January 22, 2014
  2. more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: January 22, 2014
  3. reaper66

reaper66

Useful info. Thanks!

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

4. relative powder burn rate for IMR,Winchester,Alliant,Hodgdon powders. As usual,fastest at top,slowest at bottom.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

handgun energy comparison(found on web)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: January 24, 2014
  5. OGCJason

OGCJason

I'd love to use some of these in a few articles...or even have a few guest articles from you! Thoughts?

6. Don't understand,explain !

7. OGCJason

OGCJason

I started writing a blog and put out articles, reviews (when I can get my hands on guns to shoot, accessories, etc) and news reports. These graphics would be awesome for a few article ideas!

8. except for the 2 case pics and the 223/308 comparison pic,everything else was extracted off Google images. Whenever I see something that has good reference info,I grab it onto the computer. When I need to put it in a forum,I stick it in photoshop to size it down to 720pixel width max x 72dpi then throw it into photobucket. My photobucket is under 'oldmanZ28'. I've got a lot more to put in and whitewolf is thinking about how I can put in larger ones as some require maintaining a larger file size and dpi to be able to see detail.

9. Created an album(albums are under the 'community' header) as nobody yet has created an album.put in a test pic and it seems to be working. This might work out better than having a 'sticky' for reference pics and data as creating multiple albums will allow me to catergorize. Have to start playing with pic size limit(s) for albumized pics. Also better than forums pics as I can upload from my computer instead of from photobucket.

10. I put 2 albums in with 1 pic in each album as a test. One album is 'exploded views' with a medium size pic and the other album is 'ballistics' with a large picture in it. Double clicking on the pic opens it full. I need members to go into albums and open up the pics for quality evaluations.

11. everything seems to be working with using 'albums' for the reference pics and data. I'll be adding(in the process of) the above pics in this thread, and others, to the albums.