• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Recommendation: Avoid Dollar Generals in the Toledo area

I was at the local Dollar General today, which is the 5th or 6th time I've had my firearm with me in this store. When I went to pay, the lady at the register informed me in a very snide tone, that they had a sign, and I couldn't bring that in there. I said ok, and that I would look for the sign upon leaving and I won't bring it anymore (mostly because I won't be bringing myself there anymore).

She continued on very pissily about how they have a sign, and that they have a Class D Permit, because they sell liquor and beer (and at one point saying "I can't believe I have to deal with this"). I informed her that a Class D permit has no legal grounds to prevent me carrying. She went on for a little bit, and I told her I would look for the sign.

So I'm leaving after paying, and I stop to look for the sign. I'm looking for a conspicuous magic sign, and see nothing. She sees me looking and says that it's behind me. So I look behind me, again looking for a magic sign, until I spot it: It is a sign stating the establishment has a Class D license, for the dispensing of liquor, and that possession of a firearm MAY be a felony (the keyword here is dispensing, which they don't (and the fact the law states

"Licensed Class D liquor permit premises if you are consuming beer orintoxicating liquor or are under the inuence. If you are not consuming, you may carry unless there is a conspicuous sign prohibiting carry. Possession of a concealed firearm is allowed in a retail store with a D-6 or D-8 permit as long as the concealed carry licenseholder is not consuming liquor. Class D permits are generally issued to an establishment that sells alcohol for consumption on the premises.
In any event, do not consume beer or intoxicatingliquor before carrying a concealed handgun into a licensed premises."))

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I hear you Noel. I don't frequent that establishment nor will i in the future. I bet she'd be glad to see you there armed if some knot-head had a knife to her throat to rob her? How did she know you were carrying?

I hear you Noel. I don't frequent that establishment nor will i in the future. I bet she'd be glad to see you there armed if some knot-head had a knife to her throat to rob her? How did she know you were carrying?
I OC. I don't have my CCW yet.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I understand. Most of our liberal american friends naturally assume if you OC your a nut or a criminal. They just believe everything our "super-leftist media" tells them. Alot of these folks need to spend a few weeks in the Youngstown area with murders, robberys, car jackings and home invasions a common occurance. One needs to be armed!!!!