• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

FOR SALE Recent TargetSportsUSA email

ADulay

vip
nra instructor
All,

Many of you may have gotten an email from TargetSportsUSA dot com a few weeks ago about a big sale of recently returned local police department Glock 22's for sale.

As I was only missing the Glock 22 in my "full size" arsenal, I was intrigued by the price at $368 shipped!

So, I emailed them a question about shipping and something like 10 minutes later a very nice lady called me back (!!!!) and answered my questions. She located the closest FFL to my house and said they would ship out all of the orders for the week on Friday.

Very cool. I ordered one on the spot. It showed up last week and it's just fine.

Turns out another one of my Monday night shooters also ordered one and he got his also, but shipped to Naples somewhere. Both guns appeared just fine and after stripping it down to "pins and springs" it is a lightly used (not shot a lot) gun with wear marks on the slide release (obviously from holster wear while seated) but nothing out of the ordinary.

$20 for the FFL transfer locally and I'm the new owner of the Gen 3 Glock 22 for $388. The guns appear to be approximately 7 to 10 years old, depending on which SN you actually get.

If anyone is thinking about getting this particular gun from the email they may have received, you know at least two guys who purchased it and are happy with the transaction.

AD (I am not associated with any of the mentioned parties, just relaying the information)