• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Reccomended me a Red Dot on ar carry handle.

I have always used iron sites for the most part but I am interested in trying out a red dot for my AR. it would have to mounted on my fixed carrying handle but I would be more than willing to have a screw down picatinny or weaver mount I. Order to mount the red dot on top of that. I don't want to spend $600, I'm looking for something in the $100 range. Any recommendations and advice would be appreciated.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I have a rail adapter on my Bushmaster A2 with a fixed carry handle with a Pursuit red dot scope on it. I can still use my iron sights, which are dead on, and use the red dot scope as well.

So far the setup works pretty darn well. As a matter of fact the picture of the Ultimate Arms Gear scope looks almost exactly like my setup. The scope looks identical as well but I got mine at Bass Pro on a Thanksgiving special.