• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Rear Slide Plates

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

Well, although I have not made any changes at all to my daily carry gun, for a variety of reasons, I just HAD to do this one.

It's a simple enough procedure and takes about a minute or two to complete.

As I'm a full fledged veteran of the 1st Cavalry Division and am a Life member, I figured this just belonged on my Glock.

I'll probably be ordering two more for the other ones.

AD

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Very cool. I think I just might have to look at some of those as well. Now that I own a Glock 30.

BTW did you hear they are possibly coming out with a Glock 30S? It's a 30 with a 36 slide on it and single stack to compete with the XDs.

Sweet looking.

I was thinking of putting the dont tread on me one put in my Glock 17. There are many friends who that told me the DTOM emblem would be a prosecutors dream if i were ever in a self defense shoot as would a trigger job.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Sweet looking.

I was thinking of putting the dont tread on me one put in my Glock 17. There are many friends who that told me the DTOM emblem would be a prosecutors dream if i were ever in a self defense shoot as would a trigger job.
Although I don't personally do any modifications to my daily carry gun, I would think that telling "the judge" that the reason you did the trigger job, recoil spring, slide mod, whatever, was so that you would be more accurate in a real shooting and not endanger any of the surrounding civilians.

That should shut up a jerk prosecutor.

AD