• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Range time anyone?

Got some bachelor time coming up the weekend of the 16th. Would love to get some extended range time in...anyone wanna do some shootin'?

Saturday, Nov. 16th
10am

I've only spent time @ BT in Lorain, primarily b/c it's close to home, but I can drive if someone has a better suggestion for locale! :)

Royal Ridge doesn't have a website.
IF we were to do this,I think we would have to reserve a specific time of range time for a specific number of shooters at whichever range is selected.
For the past almost 40 years,all my shooting has been outdoors and at TRW(now Crooked Creek)rod & gun club.I'm no longer a member. In 2012 I went to Sherwin Shooting(formerly Big Bore) in Eastlake. Lot of Cleveland Racing members go to Stonewall in Broadview Heights.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
All,

I'd hate to drop a blatant "plug" here but has anyone thought about getting together to shoot an IDPA match?

Beats standing at the static range and you might even learn a few things about yourself and your sidearm!

I'm not associated with them in any way or means but I did find this link in a cursory Google search.

AD

South Cuyahoga Sportsmen Association - IDPA - Chatham

I am intrigued...for $8, I'd say it's worth it but the problem is that it conflicts with MNF... :)

So, Tuesdays would work better for me, and I am right there from working in Solon, so it's kinda
on the way home...or at least in the general direction with a slight detour south! :) It'd be tight to get there by 5:30, but...I might be able to squeeze out early some weekday...

Having said that, this coming week and next I do have obligations after work both Monday and Tuesday...so my next real time to shoot is Saturday the 16th. A shame the IDPA doesn't offer weekend matches...

I could attend the IDPA on Monday the 18th, but again, that butts heads with MNF... *sigh*

Any takers for the saturday lead throwing? :)

Last edited:

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
Lucky for me that our Monday night IDPA shoot is finished in time to get home for MNF.

Good plan, eh?

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
4 or 5 of us got together last winter in Canal Fulton. It was great to meet some of the others and we had a real good time.
Brat was a ball to watch as she hadn't shot many different types of weapons.
I don,t mind traveling, so if ya'll get together and it's not "TOO" far, let me know

Jason, you be sure to come too, so as your feelings aint hurt.......lol:flag::flag:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I believe so, Jason. I'm from east of Youngstown, C.F. is not my bailiwick, and I don't remember the name of the range.
If you go, just list an address and i'll punch it in my G.P.S.:flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I'm thinking it was the firing line. Off in the rear of small plaza like place. Also a very good restaurant. I just punched in the address and went.
I'll have to check the memory in my G.P.S; 10mm, it may still be in there.:flag: