• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Range is OPEN

ReadyLine Range is finally open in Newtown Ohio.

Went by there yesterday stopped in bought 2 Pmags for 10 bucks each.

Indoor range 9.99 1/2 hr or 16 hr to shoot Rifle lanes are 100 yards INSIDE.

Up to 50 BMG. No Tracer or Armor Piercing. Said Mosin Steel core surplus ammo was just fine

shoot away and have fun. :D

They just opened on the 29th, so the Gun shelves still need some stocking, Mostly on the rifle side.

On Roundbottom Road in Newtown Ohio.

Looked at the site. 4 1/2 hr drive for me,as Kings Island is a 4 hr drive. I guess I won't be applying for their $5000 plus $35/month Platinum membership. Standard membership is $100 plus $30/month. All I gotta do is figure out how to store the guns and ammo in the car while I'm at Kings Island. Can't drive down I71 without stopping at KI as my Cedar Fair Platinum membership gets free parking and admission at KI.

You dont have to do a membership you can just walk in and pay for range time

The memberships go with transfers, cleaning and smith services. No waits special days....blah blah

Checked out ReadyLine today. That is an amazing place. The store is beautiful, has a great selection and good prices. I took a tour of the range but didn't get a chance to shoot. It is a very nice range.

I'm glad the range is open to the public because I can't afford the membership fees all though "membership has its privileges."

http://readylineonline.com/index.html

(I am in no way affiliated with nor being compensated by ReadyLine.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shelves still need more stock..... And I wish they would have made the sign out front the old constuction sign which was a wooden 7 ft long 7.62x54R Round. :D

Would have looked nicer done in steel on top of the other new one.

I live 10 minutes away. The company I work for service Newtown all the time. I go down 8 mile to 32 turn left and past 2 lights.

Nice having one close to me.