question

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by diesel, May 21, 2015.

1. diesel

diesel

Guys, what the deal with these "Windicater" revolvers? German made and too inexpensive to seem real. Are they junk or worth a shot?

EAA Weirauch Windicater .357, 2" $260.00.:confused::flag:
    .357.jpg .357.jpg

How about the Heritage .22/.22 mag for $200.00?
    .22.jpg

Are either of these cheap guns worthy of their price? Advise please.:confused::flag:
    (prices from Sportsmans Guide)

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. diesel

diesel

Thanks, oldman but, i've read that review among others. Just wondered if any of you guys have experience with them.

3. The EAA 'Witness' pistols,except for their 10mms' which have some slide and frame breakage,get good reviews. Don't know anyone with the revolvers.

4. I have had several buddies with EAA's and my father just recently got a semi-auto EAA as well. Overall the experience has been great. I have a TZ-75 Italian version of the CZ-75 and EAA was the importer shortly after tanfoglio stopped. My TZ is smooth as hot butter and never misses a beat, ever.

5. diesel

diesel

I've read there are issues with the .357 "snubby."
    Apparently, they just cut the 4" barrel down to the 2 1/2" and didn't bother to clean up the end of the barrel where the cut occurred. Not a problem for me as I am a machinist with the proper tools to readily remedy this. But if they're that lax on barrel reduction, what else are they lax on?

Just wondering.:confused::flag:

https://youtu.be/M1cvULYAzbk

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  6. you started the thread asking if anyone knew anything about windicators,then you post a video about their crap,SO why are you still even thinking about them OR are you not thinking about them anymore ?

7. diesel

diesel

Ya, still am. As a matter o fact, I bought one last night. I've no personal experience with them and one cannot always believe what they see on youtube.....right?
    That's why I asked. I bought the .22/.22Mag. I never called them crap, just posted the video to show my concern. Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning, Oldman?:rofl:
    Nice little gun, shoots high. Whats the best way to correct the high aim point with fixed sights?:flag:

IMG_0804.JPG

$204.00, $218.00 tax title and out the door. That's a darn hard price to beat. Anything that shoots is worth two hundred to me.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  8. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    AD this ? is for you. What do you know about the Glock 17L . Long slide 9mm with adjustable sights .

Last edited: February 25, 2016
  9. I"ll assume you're talking to me.

My knowledge of the Glock 17L is probably about as much as you know from making Google searches and reading.

I've not seen one nor do I know of anyone who owns or shoots one in my small circle of shooting friends.

Best bet is to just read up online.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

AD

10. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Sorry ADulay guess I will rent one at the local range.

Last edited: February 25, 2016