Question for the preppers out there

Discussion in 'Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness' started by Noel, October 29, 2012.

1. Noel

Noel

Curious about my favorite candy bar.

I was looking at the nutrition facts, and a kingsize PayDay is 440 calories, and has 12 grams of protein. Will most likely never go bad, as all it is is sugar, salt and peanuts.

Can I shamelessly stock up on my favorite candy and claim that I am "prepping" to my significant other.

2. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Hehehehe!! :D Sure you can. :thumbs: That falls under the category of "Comfort food". Don't forget the barter value of PayDays... After the apocalyspe some people would just kill for a payday.... Maybe a bad choice of words. :uhoh:

3. AR Chief

AR Chief

Dublin
    For what it's worth... in surviving one of the key elements is the psychological factor. A good candy bar may be just what you need to keep up hope. To me water still tastes the best from stainless steel and no one would argue what a good fire can do for the Psyche when it's cold outside.

You may also want to look into Detour Bars. They have 30g of protein, 350 calories with over 100 fat calories, plenty of other sugars and vitamins and a shelf life of 24mos.

They are one of the best tasting "health and wellness" bars out their IMO.

4. diesel

diesel

Great advise Chief, but you forgot the most important thing......potables! A great bottle of bourbon:D in as large a quantity as one can afford. Maybe a couple cases of Yingling to chase it with.:flag:

5. OGCJason

OGCJason