• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Primer availability?

Barndad

Just a quick post to see if anyone was currently aware of any stores or distributors with primers in stock, preferably small pistol. There are a few firearm sites with private sellers asking for fairly high prices and I am not ready to go that route yet if it can be avoided.

Barndad

I was able to pick 500 CCI SPP and 500 CCI #41 SRP at Fin, Feather, Fur in N. Canton earlier today.

oldman10mm

vip
Army
FFF had primers ??? Their Cleveland area store has been stock zero for a very long time.
Not that I need any, I've been selling primers out of my trunk at gun show and also carrying them in to sell.

Barndad

They were only available in the 100 count packs, no 1000 or 5000 for the CCI brand. Federal was also in stock and LRP and various Magnum primers were still in healthy supply around 5PM yesterday. A limit of 500 per type was in effect.

Barndad

We'll probably head to the Akron show coming up in a couple of weeks. I'd like to get a look at the new Springfield Ronin in 10mm if any of the vendors have one there.

The only primers that are of interest would be CCI or Winchester SRP, if you happen any of those for sale. Going to check with a store down south of here to see if they recently received any SRP's. Had some good luck with them in September.

Last edited:

Barndad

Dawson Enterprises in Massillon had a shipment come in recently. Not certain if they are still in stock.