• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Price gouging at Gander??

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
SO I went into Gander Mountain today to pickup a couple boxes of "cheap" .45 ammo for the new Glock to get some range time. I finally found what I was looking for, the CCI Blazer aluminum case ammo and the Blazer brass. Of course there is no price on the shelf so after I waited for 15 minutes to get a price check I was shocked when he told me.

Blazer Brass was $27.99 a box and Blazer Aluminum was $29.99 a box. WTF? Aluminum cost more then brass? Needless to say I did not buy either box. There was very little ammo available there and at Bass Pro. BP was selling handguns like water in the desert and had half empty cases.

Gander had handguns and they too were selling like crazy and a packed CCW class was in session as well. It was nice to see the sales up there against the odds and proving to the government that we will not stand for it. It's also scary to see such a panic amongst the general populous as well.

Hopefully soon prices will revert to normal and the stock levels will once again return. I know my next trip to Cabelas will be an expensive one if they have any primers and powder in stock. That is my next fear that they go after the reloading community.

They already talked about taxing it. All components or they would just say you need a FFL to get primers and powder at least. So that ammo purchases would be accounted for. You may be reloading for yourself or to sell to you buddies.

If the 3D printers start getting bought more they may regulate them to stop gun-printing.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I just cast my own anymore. How were their prices?? They tended to be a bit pricey as well last I was there.