• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Potential terrorist

Too freaking funny!
I just checked and it's still there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Interesting information, a lot of which I've seen before and am aware. Our current administration is promoting the dissemination of this openly without repercussions. This is where I see the greatest threat, the citizens empathetic acceptance of such BS without denouncing it and/or fighting to stop it's spread.
It is almost like the general population has given up on it's own country willingly. Having served in the Navy and supported our troops all along it saddens me to see this kind of reaction to such heinous accusations.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I finally found it. I didn't actually keep score but I would probably admit to more than half of them. Bullshit....plain and simple bullshit. These leftist morons will do anything to put NORMAL folks into a box. A box that to them, requires immediate destruction!
Obamaniestas live under the assumption that it's "my way or the highway."
These intellectually maladjusted individuals claim the "moral high ground" simply because they are much smarter than the rest of us,...... in they're own bigoted tiny minds. They refuse to believe in the America we live in, as an America that affords all folks the right to live as they will, not as THEY see fit.
So they come up with these little so called questionnaires, to identify and to box in, folks who are different from them, to try to force us into they're way of thinking.

Just my own opinion. Sorry I got a bit off track, but trying to segregate our populace into "i'm right and they're wrong" really pisses me off.:cuss: This is why we're fighting daily to retain our rights. :flag: