• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Postal shoot

Postal shoot I typed up some rules for the shoot I kepted in simple. Since this is your first go around. I'll get my son to post then and your comments will be helpful. As any changes you have.

Last edited:

BuckJM53

nra
Re: Summer Contest Suggestion

While I know that everybody's been busy, I thought that I would make a suggestion for a fun summer contest. I've run a similar one in the past with pretty good response so I thought I'd see what you guys think. The proposed contest rules are below and the special targets are attached as printable PDF files. Let me know what you think. It's only a thought so please feel free to suggest changes/improvements or to go in a completely different direction :cool:

Contest started in its own thread .... CLICK HERE

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member

sounds and looks pretty good, Buck. I like your choice of target.:flag:

BuckJM53

nra

sounds and looks pretty good, Buck. I like your choice of target.:flag:
Thanks guys (I always make up the targets specific to each contest). If WhiteWolf is OK with it and the rest of the members are interested, I'll set it up in it's own thread (With some luck it may even attract some new members :)). The only remaining questions would be:
1. When to start it? .... and
2. How long it should run to give everyone interested the opportunity to participate? (I generally run them 4 to 6 weeks)

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of fun! If my head is any better by the time this starts, I'm in.
Even with plugs and muffs, the noise is excruciating.
Maybe it's time to get my stamp and a can. :)

Sent from my PantechP4100 using Tapatalk

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
I'm in pick a starting date. I know this is a good thing. Lets keep it honest and the winner over the coarse may get something free for first & second place. If Whitewolf and Buck JM53 don't mind.

BuckJM53

nra
I'm in pick a starting date. I know this is a good thing. Lets keep it honest and the winner over the coarse may get something free for first & second place. If Whitewolf and Buck JM53 don't mind.
Daniel ... In my experience running these contests over at RugerForum.Net. over the past several years, the vast majority of entrants are honest and frankly it's pretty easy to spot the very few who aren't (they're not fooling anyone but themselves :no:). Regarding any prizes ... I'll leave that decision to the main man ;).

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
OK, just printed out my target.

Looks like I may have to find a 50 cal handgun to get that 10 yard "X" to go away.

But I'll give it my best shot anyway.

I figure the Glock 30 should be able to carry the weight for me.

Just to make sure, do you want all 10 shots on a single target or 5 each on two targets?

AD (or I could wimp out with the Glock 34 if I really suck at this)

BuckJM53

nra
Just to make sure, do you want all 10 shots on a single target or 5 each on two targets?
AD ... You shoot 5 rounds at each target at the distance specified to the left of each target. Your final score will be the combination score of both targets. A perfect score would be 25 (5x) for each target for a total score of 50 (10x).

daniellawecki

Army
vip
Army
I downloaded the targets today went and practice today. Took a revolver a .22 Tracker by Taurus and Springfield 1911a1.