• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Possibly going this weekend

Anyone up for a meet? This is an open invitation for everyone to come watch me paralyze myself with a Mosin Nagant!

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I would go this weekend but I am not sure if I have to work Sunday and Saturday my mother is coming to visit. I would love to get the AR out for some range time, I only have about 3000 rounds for it sitting and doing nothing. :)

I would go this weekend but I am not sure if I have to work Sunday and Saturday my mother is coming to visit. I would love to get the AR out for some range time, I only have about 3000 rounds for it sitting and doing nothing. :)
Well find out, and come on down, lol. My dad is probably going to come, too.

Hey Noel,

I would love to come and burn a few, but I'm stuck in MN until Jan... Raincheck?
Sure why not. Another time.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I'd love to come and meet you all. Let me know where and when so i can schedule a flight.....LOL

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Sorry Noel. Didn't relize you were going so soon. I'm nursing a twelve year old blind Lab right now, shes about to pass on. Hopefully i can catch ya'll next time.:flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I am so sorry to hear about your pup. I know the pain of losing a friend that close. Prayers for you and family.

Sorry Noel. Didn't relize you were going so soon. I'm nursing a twelve year old blind Lab right now, shes about to pass on. Hopefully i can catch ya'll next time.:flag:

Alright, I'm not as sick anymore. Gonna try again this weekend! Any takers? Complete upper body paralysis due to Mosin recoil.

(I doubt the Mosin is that bad on recoil, I just assume everything is going to hurt me before I fire it for the first time, so I'm not surprised when it hurts me. Just ask Whitewolf about me and his .308)

rjrivero

nra
nra instructor
Sorry Noel. This weekend is no good for me. Going to that Knife Training event at Edgerton, and then Black Swamp Carbine on Sunday.

Full training weekend for me!!

If you want to go on FRIDAY, I'm game!!

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Where excactly are you guys? I live on the Oh./PA. border. I'm sure i'm very far from you. Give me a nearby major intersection so i can find you on my G.P.S.:flag:

Anthony Wayne Trail and Conant Street

Are you planning on coming? lol, that's like a good 5 hour drive probably.

The Lat/Long of the place I'm going is 41.563728,-83.662979

Also, there is a chat at the bottom of the site, why is no one using it, and there are 8 people online?

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I would make that drive if i had enough notice time. I'm between jobs right now and have a lot of time on my hands.
You all are such nice people i'd love to come and meet you all...and show you just what a bad shot i really am!

P.S.
I can probably drag the seldom heard RIFLEMAN along with me as us old coots are good friends....LOL.
Looking forward to it.:flag: