Polymer grip filler

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by JJWesley, June 15, 2013.

  1. I was talking to an old friend today and we were discussing the polymer grip of the XDS. I commented that I wished that is was not so "rough" and he mentiond that a co-worker (who of course was not there) found something that fills in the grips. Does anyone know what that might be??
  2. MikeH121


    Tuff-Grips makes slip on rubber also Pierce.....I have a Tuff on my XD40, it has finger grooves. I like the way it feels. It has grip to it. But then again I have a SAW Pistol-Grip on my AR a bit bigger than a standard.

    The rubber slip ons can be removed, they can be trimmed and they are cheap. But then I had an old 45 that had sandpaper like grips so I like aggressive grip. :D

Share This Page