FOR SALE Pmags for sale at least 8 should be available

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories' started by rebel_son, April 6, 2013.

1. rebel_son

rebel_son

Hello all.

I have like 12 pmags for my personal use I am keeping. A buddy wants to get rid of some of his that are new in package

These are the pmag30 ar/m4 .223/5.56 30 round. These are the new ones that do not have the dust cover.

I know things have been crazy on the price for these and I told my buddy ( just a shotgun and revolver type) I can help him get rid of these. I know he was trying to get $40 each, which I think is pretty outragous. If anyone has a link to what they are selling for I will let him know. I was telling him I can probably get $25 or 30 plus shipping for him.

IF intrested let me know. IF none one is I will throw them on gunbroker. i did want to give fellow forum members a crack first at them.

2. MikeH121

MikeH121

In the LGS here in Cincinnati, P's are going for 29.95...Troy Battle mags for 25 - 29.95 ProMags for 25. Colt USGI and DMPS steel mags, Colt's are grey DMPS's are black are going for 21.95 to 25 dollars.

Shooter's Supply in Loveland has cases of the DPMS, and Promags. They also have cases of 5.56 and .223 still no 9mm or 22LR pistol ammo though

3. rebel_son

rebel_son

plus tax. i have to ship though.

I will let him know he will probalby need to put them around $27 to have the price work for people.

4. MikeH121

MikeH121

He could probably sell them to Cheaper Than Dirt for 120.00 :rofl:

Oh wait that is what THEY charge. :banghead: