Pistol Pay Launches: New way to buy and sell guns

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, August 6, 2012.

1. Good news for gun buyers and sellers, a new e-commerce site called Pistol Pay recently launched. It's similar to PayPal in that it's a third-party group that processes financial transactions, but unlike PayPal it can actually be used to pay for firearms.

Pistol Pay
    works like this, when one party has to pay the other email addresses are exchanged instead of sending a check, money order or any personal financial information because the email is linked to a Pistol Pay account. The beauty behind Pistol Pay is that its process molds to a system already in place. For payment to actually go through, an FFL has to verify that the purchased item -- a gun or gun accessory -- was actually shipped and had arrived. If the item hasn't or one of the parties backs out, the item ships back and money is refunded.

Again, it may sound an awful lot like PayPal, but that's because, well, that was the inspiration behind it.

Pistol Pay Launches: New way to buy and sell guns - Gun News at Guns.com

2. diesel

diesel

Very interesting. I'll have to wait awhile til all the rough spots are ironed out. Good info though, Wolf.:flag:

3. I was very excited to see this come about. I've already signed up and have my local gun shop (Adco Firearms ;)) setup as my FFL.

4. rjrivero

rjrivero

I hope this works out better than the "Gun Pal" debacle. Thanks for putting us on your local dealer list. Have you been to the new shop yet?

5. Yeah I hope it takes off as well. It would sure be nice to have something other then PayPal.

I don't believe I've been to the new shop. Only one I knew about was off Main in Sylvania. Every time I stop in there I want one of everything. :)

6. rjrivero

rjrivero

Here's the new showroom.

7. WOW! That is beautiful! Where is the new showroom at? I just know the old location that was/is 1/10th that size.

8. rjrivero

rjrivero

Thanks. We're proud of it. The new location is just down the street from the old one, just more visibility. It's across from Rite Aid on Monroe.
    6481 Monroe St.
    Sylvania, OH 43560

9. I will be out that way tomorrow, I have to get my hair cut so I will probably stop in there. Are you working tomorrow?

10. rjrivero

rjrivero

I'll be there until about 2:00 or 2:30 or so.

11. I might miss you but I will try and get there before 2:30. BTW do you guys run specials? I can setup a forum for Adco that you guys and post specials too...

12. PistolPay

PistolPay vendor

Hey there Guys,

just wanted to say hi and let you all know we are running pretty good in beta and would love to see you all come give us a try. I think you will be very happy. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]. I would be more then happy to answer your questions or assist you in any way. Whitewolf thanks for your support..

Ira Goodstadt
    VP of PistolPay
    PistolPay.com > Home

13. Welcome to the board Ira, so very glad to have you aboard and even happier to have your services up and running now. It's nice to have a gun friendly payment service. :)

Anything I can do to help please let me know.

Andy

14. PistolPay

PistolPay vendor

I will, thanks for the warm welcome and for spreading the word.. i really like the layout of your forums..