• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Photo editor added to the forum

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I added the Pixlr web photo editor for use here on images that need adjustments done. I do hope this tool will come in handy for folks and make life a bit easier.

It is quite powerful for a web app.

Pixlr Photo Editor

It is the very first node in the OHGO Info Desk category. ;)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you for alerting me to my mistake. I made some changes shortly after posting that message. I guess that's what I get for doing all of this late at night on very little sleep. :oops:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Thank you for alerting me to my mistake. I made some changes shortly after posting that message. I guess that's what I get for doing all of this late at night on very little sleep. :oops:
you do a great job, Wolf. i'm sure it will take some time to flesh out all the bugs.:flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Thank you Diesel. I hope it does not take too awful long. It is a learning experience for both of us. My side is completely different on the admin level, so many things to re-learn. :confused: