• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

Petitions for Sonic, Starbucks & Chipotle

BuckJM53

nra
As posted by Werz on OFCC. Guys ... Here is an opportunity to have your voice heard (times 3) on protecting our 2nd amendment rights.

Werz said:
Yes, I said ...

Sign Our Petitions!

Moms Demand Action and Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety have recently made great strides in restricting our right to defend ourselves and our families. By using online petitions, they have exerted pressure on major retail establishments, coercing those businesses into issuing policy statements which request that customers bring no guns into their establishments. Last fall, they did it with Starbucks. Last week, they did it with Chipotle. Just yesterday, they did it with Sonic. We recognize that some gun rights advocacy groups went too far by carrying long guns onto the premises of private businesses, but that does not mean that concealed handgun carriers should be made unwelcome. We patronize those businesses to enjoy their products and services, not to make a political statement. All we ask in return is that they respect our right to act in our own defense and in defense of those we love.

We are not powerless. The anti-gun organizations are not the only ones capable of petitioning those businesses. Please read and sign the petitions at the following links:

Petition to Chipotle

Petition to Starbucks

Petition to Sonic

Some of you may have heard that Chili's also made a public statement under coercion. They did. But they carefully requested that customers "refrain from openly carrying firearms into our restaurants," specifically leaving open the option for concealed carry. While that may not be the response all of us would like to hear, it justifies our decision to leave them alone. The other businesses will quickly realize that we have decided not to pursue Chili's, and hopefully, they will realize the mistake they made.

We recognize that our campaign may not be popular with some of the more dogmatic open carry advocates. They need to understand that most of us support and participate in open carry on public property, and we are willing pursue the legal right to do so. Private enterprise is another matter. Each of us engages in a contract when we do business with a private enterprise, and between the parties to that contract, there are mutual expectations. They can ask us to exercise discretion in carrying our firearms, and in return, we can ask them to respect our right to defend ourselves and our families. That's fair. Those who do not like the terms of that contract are free to take their business elsewhere.

Spread The Word!

Post the links to our petitions on Facebook. Post those links in every gun forum that you frequent. Tell your family, friends and associates. The more people who speak out, the more likely these businesses are to listen.

Since the middle of last year, Moms Demand Action claims to have tallied more than 54,000 signatures on their petition to Starbucks.

We can do better than that.

Alright, here's my take on this.
First if someone wants to OC that's their decision.
Second. It attracts attention, and sometimes not the kind of attention you might want.
Third. OC is an open invitation for an attempted gun grab.
Fourth. The majority of the people I've seen at these OC events are not the people I want to be associated with. Think "People of Walmart.
And last, I CC everywhere except .gov buildings. Concealed means no one can see it. If I'm somewhere that has a no gun sign and someone comes in threatening me or my loved ones then it's on. My attorney can deal with the aftermath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
I pretty much agree with Reaper. I simply do not spend my money in establishments that fall to the pressures of the left.
If they stop me from cc ing, i will take my hard earned money elsewhere.
It will take but one incident to turn this around, an armed robbery where a customer is hurt and a law suit ensues.
As far as open carry, i've never been one to advertise being armed as it will BE THE CAUSE of some conflict at some time.
:flag:

Can you imagine the fallout that would happen if there's an ND at one of these events? Damn.

Last edited:

BuckJM53

nra
Second. It attracts attention, and sometimes not the kind of attention you might want.
Third. OC is an open invitation for an attempted gun grab.
Fourth. The majority of the people I've seen at these OC events are not the people I want to be associated with. Think "People of Walmart.
And last, I CC everywhere except .gov buildings. Concealed means no one can see it. If I'm somewhere that has a no gun sign and someone comes in threatening me or my loved ones then it's on. My attorney can deal with the aftermath.

I pretty much agree with Reaper. I simply do not spend my money in establishments that fall to the pressures of the left.
If they stop me from cc ing, i will take my hard earned money elsewhere.
It will take but one incident to turn this around, an armed robbery where a customer is hurt and a law suit ensues.
As far as open carry, i've never been one to advertise being armed as it will BE THE CAUSE of some conflict at some time.
:flag:
Guys ... While I concur with your general statements on the matter, and I don't patronize establishments who post, I also believe that making our voices known in a reasoned way and separating ourselves and our message from the OCPOW (open carry people of Walmart :lol:) "fringe element" is important. IMHO we must not let the Bloombergs and other gun grabbing organizations of the world be the only voices heard by the companies that have to make a business decision regarding concealed carry in their establishments. YMMV

I have a Buckeye Firearms Association Card It simply states Your "no gun'' sign prevents me from patronizing your business. So I, my family and other gun owners will spend our money with your competitors. NO GUNS = NO MONEY. I simply ask them to read this card. On the back of the card tells them the benefits allowing guns in the store provide. Check and see if these cards are still available I keep mine in my wallet.

~
Second. It attracts attention, and sometimes not the kind of attention you might want.Is that a problem, I legally carrying. The only attention I have had in the last 4.5 years has been positive and has created good will in the community.
~
Third. OC is an open invitation for an attempted gun grab.Could you provide links showing that this is a major problem for open carriers. That statement sounds like and anti uses to agitate the sheeple.
~
Fourth. The majority of the people I've seen at these OC events are not the people I want to be associated with. Think "People of Walmart. Reaper, I take offense at that statement and find if very judgmental on your part, since when does someone's attire or appearance make them a criminal. After all look at the guy in the WH. :banghead: :banghead:
~
And last, I CC everywhere except .gov buildings. Concealed means no one can see it. If I'm somewhere that has a no gun sign and someone comes in threatening me or my loved ones then it's on. My attorney can deal with the aftermath. Man if this isn't hypocritical I don't know what is, open carry is a problem but you sneaking your weapon onto posted property is just fine with you. Your still providing someone with an anti gun attitude profit from your participation in their business. :banghead: :bow:

So let me say it this way, you have your right to you opinion.
~
Opinions are like buttholes everyone has one some just show theirs more than others. Don't ya know.
~
Sorry if my opinion offends you but I am know where I worked as the resident A$$hole. Go figure.