Petitions for Sonic, Starbucks & Chipotle

Discussion in 'Carry Issues & Self Defense' started by BuckJM53, June 4, 2014.

1. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

As posted by Werz on OFCC. Guys ... Here is an opportunity to have your voice heard (times 3) on protecting our 2nd amendment rights.

2. reaper66

reaper66

Alright, here's my take on this.
    First if someone wants to OC that's their decision.
    Second. It attracts attention, and sometimes not the kind of attention you might want.
    Third. OC is an open invitation for an attempted gun grab.
    Fourth. The majority of the people I've seen at these OC events are not the people I want to be associated with. Think "People of Walmart.
    And last, I CC everywhere except .gov buildings. Concealed means no one can see it. If I'm somewhere that has a no gun sign and someone comes in threatening me or my loved ones then it's on. My attorney can deal with the aftermath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

3. diesel

diesel

I pretty much agree with Reaper. I simply do not spend my money in establishments that fall to the pressures of the left.
    If they stop me from cc ing, i will take my hard earned money elsewhere.
    It will take but one incident to turn this around, an armed robbery where a customer is hurt and a law suit ensues.
    As far as open carry, i've never been one to advertise being armed as it will BE THE CAUSE of some conflict at some time.
    :flag:

4. reaper66

reaper66

Can you imagine the fallout that would happen if there's an ND at one of these events? Damn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited: June 5, 2014
  5. BuckJM53

BuckJM53

Guys ... While I concur with your general statements on the matter, and I don't patronize establishments who post, I also believe that making our voices known in a reasoned way and separating ourselves and our message from the OCPOW (open carry people of Walmart :lol:) "fringe element" is important. IMHO we must not let the Bloombergs and other gun grabbing organizations of the world be the only voices heard by the companies that have to make a business decision regarding concealed carry in their establishments. YMMV

6. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    I have a Buckeye Firearms Association Card It simply states Your "no gun'' sign prevents me from patronizing your business. So I, my family and other gun owners will spend our money with your competitors. NO GUNS = NO MONEY. I simply ask them to read this card. On the back of the card tells them the benefits allowing guns in the store provide. Check and see if these cards are still available I keep mine in my wallet.

7. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    That's the card I carry for the last 5 or 6 years or longer.

8. So let me say it this way, you have your right to you opinion.
    ~
    Opinions are like buttholes everyone has one some just show theirs more than others. Don't ya know.
    ~
    Sorry if my opinion offends you but I am know where I worked as the resident A$$hole. Go figure.