• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

P Series Day at the Range

BuckJM53

nra
As I was reading a thread regarding the P345 the other day, it reminded me that I hadn't had a "Ruger Only" day at the range in quite some time (especially with my P95 & P345) :eek:

Accordingly, as I prepared to hit the range this morning I purged my range bag of anything that didn't have Ruger stamped on the side. While I shot a little MKIII and SR1911, I spent most of the time reminding myself what I loved about the P-Series.

While they are not the prettiest pistols on the planet, and can't quite compete with my CZs, Hi-Power or 1911s in terms of trigger or accuracy, there is just something I really like about them. Accordingly, I doubt that I will ever sell them :D.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Great shoot'n, Buck. I only wish I could shoot like that.
There is nothing wrong with the Rugers, they are some of my favorites.:cool::flag:

BuckJM53

nra
Well they look to me to hold their own. Fine shooting and glad to se you post pics and all.:)
They do indeed hold their own. I would never consider myself at a disadvantage with either one in an HD or SD situation.

Great shoot'n, Buck. I only wish I could shoot like that.
There is nothing wrong with the Rugers, they are some of my favorites.:cool::flag:
Thanks Diesel. My consistency comes as a direct result of a great deal of "aim small miss small" drills in recent years.