• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

FOR SALE Outlaw Tactical Arms Group-Buy

My name is Greg Puthoff, owner of Outlaw Tactical Arms. I am going to have a table at the Dayton Hara Arena gun show this weekend. (November 23-24)

I bought a nice lower from a new gun manufacturer, Rise Armament, in Broken Arrow, OK. They are making billet lowers for AR-15s. I bought one and will have it on display this weekend at the show. They contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in starting a group-buy with their new product , the “Striker†– you can view it on their website at RISE Armament — AR-15 rifles, parts, and accessories. They are offering it to people in Ohio, or anyone else you want to share this information with, for $130.

If you want in on this offer and want me to reserve your spot in this group-buy give me a call, or come by my table, we can set up payment arrangements and I can reserve your spot. They let me know that we are the first store outside of Oklahoma to receive this offer and they can have them ready within a month.

If you are interested please contact me at: 513-324-9456 or [email protected]

Last edited: