• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Open carry in Toledo

My dad lives in Toledo I am currently living in Kentucky, he has told me that oc'ers in Toledo are being arrested for I insighting panic. I know Ohio is a open carry state. My question is has any heard of this happening and is it a big issue with TPD?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I do open carry at times in the summer for comfort and only had a few people get uncomfortable and or pissy about it. Nothing though that TPD was called.

I have several other friends that OC all the time without problem.

Just depends on the place and people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
My dad lives in Toledo I am currently living in Kentucky, he has told me that oc'ers in Toledo are being arrested for I insighting panic. I know Ohio is a open carry state. My question is has any heard of this happening and is it a big issue with TPD?
You cannot "incite panic" while performing a legal activity therefore most, if not all of the reports of arresting for inciting panic are urban legends at best.

Now, waving around an openly carried sidearm can and will get you arrested but not normal, civilized/holstered (as I like to call it) carry.

All bets are off on a slung AR walking into McDonald's unless it's deer season and they are jumping into your truck at the drive thru.

AD (open carry every day for the last 5 years)

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
As usual AD you make some very valid points.

I've been nervous at times as well because of being hassled by people and LEO's but the time has come to stand up and be counted as a law abiding gun owner that exercises their 2nd Amendment rights.