• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Old now NEW. PA-63

Picked this up for 129.00 at a gun shop.

This Labor Day weekend had some 7/8 tk x 6 1/2 w x 18 long Walnut Had to make some grips.
After shaping and fitting, before Laquer.

After Laquer added. (Cause poly sucks)

Look how thin without the thumbrest on the left side.

Same gunshop Tues they had a DeSantis NEMESIS holster for the PPK fits the FEG like a glove. Can wear it inside the belt under a tshirt and it does not show.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Very nice work on the grips. I have a PA-63 as well. They are fun to shoot but can get expensive. I too dislike the poly grips on there.

Very nice work on the grips. I have a PA-63 as well. They are fun to shoot but can get expensive. I too dislike the poly grips on there.
The Grips are not just shaped I'll have to take a pic of the backside and the fitting that has to be done to hold in the pins on both sides yet give free movement of the parts near the slide. Got an Iver Johnson 55SA Cadet in 38 Special (not 38 S&W) think I am gonna replace the platics on that with Walnut also.