• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ohio State University wins 2014 NRA Intercollegiate Pistol Championship

dogshawred

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/ohio...-2014-nra-intercollegiate-pistol-championship
~
Columbus, Georgia - After 13 years of almost-there seasons, The Ohio State University has won their first NRA Intercollegiate Pistol Championships since 2000.
~
Comprised of scores from the Free Pistol, Standard Pistol and Open Air Pistol championships, the Buckeyes scored 1997, 2118, 2195 respectively for a total aggregate of 6310 out of a possible 7200. Ohio State's win towered over second place U.S. Naval Academy by 51 points and third place, and defending champions, West Point by 53 points. How were the Buckeyes able to pull it all together this year?
~
"This year we had a number of incoming freshmen who were very enthusiastic and had a good mental set," said Head Coach John Sweeney. "Combined with our skilled senior shooters, the mix of experience and youth gave us the perfect recipe for success."
~
I find it odd that any state college would be able to beat out US Military Academy, not that I am complaining being from OHIO and a Buckeye fan.
Congratulations to all staff and team members on a job well done.:) :flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I love the part about them beating the Naval Academy. That made me smile. :D

Thrash Addict

The fact that no big time southern schools were mentioned was enough to make me grin. Beating a military academy was just icing on the cake.