• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ohio Sen. Kris Jordan (R) introduces bill that would bar new local/federal/ internati

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Re: Ohio Sen. Kris Jordan (R) introduces bill that would bar new local/federal/ inter

FANTASTIC ! ! Lets here it for Sen. Jordan and SB-36.:D
Now lets hope he can get it passed before the deadline.:flag:

BigShow

Re: Ohio Sen. Kris Jordan (R) introduces bill that would bar new local/federal/ inter

This is great news. But just posted about S.B. No.18 I read about InGunowners that is 180 degrees out from this if I understand it correctly.

dogshawred

OHIO is Pro Gun, Pro 2A, Pro Constitution.

With the current affection for the 2A in Ohio SB 36 is the odds on favorite to be signed into law. Sen. Jordan must be commended for his reactionary bill to counter SB 18. I am glad to see that my own Sen Schaffer is cosponsor for the bill and he is aware of my thanks for his support. Unless amended SB 36 will be a powerful piece of legislation for the 2A.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Re: OHIO is Pro Gun, Pro 2A, Pro Constitution.

I surely hope you are right sir. I would love to see SB 36 signed by our governor. :D