• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ohio Gun Show Dates in Calendar

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
I have added a bunch of gun show dates from www.gunshowtrader.com for the Ohio area to the forum calendar. They list at the bottom of the website with a clickable link to the complete information. I was wondering if there is enough interest for me to keep going or just let it go.

Please let me know via this poll.

Thank you.

Saw them this afternoon. I always scroll down to the bottom of the site to see who's online,who's visited today,and the new member. Clicked on a few of the links.

Gun show today and tomorrow at Lucas County Rec Center I'm going tomorrow for those who live in NW Ohio and Southern Michigan area.

Went to the gun show today. There were a lot of lookers buying was low to not at all. Primer for large rifle were $30.00 per thousand for Winchester. Gun prices seem a little near retail or above for used firearms. If military arms are your thing they were there from 1903s to M1 Garands shotguns from double barrel to side by side. Vance cast bullets was there X-treme Bullets had a table cooper plated bullets hard cast and jacketed bullets on his table. and .22 ammo was there in limited supply running $20.00 dollars per 100rds. Bills gun store from Waterville was selling reloads if that's your thing I will not buy reloads. Brass was on about every table you had to shop for good prices. The place had something for everyone there is another gun show in April.

was it a small show(100 tables),medium show(200-300 tables),large show(400+ tables) ? How big of a crowd ?
$20 for 100rds of 22lr,glad I stocked up at $6 per 100 way back when.

So a small show,I was hoping you'd say large show so that I could go to a new show(for me) in a different part of the state,oh well. Next weekend is a large show in Columbus.

I have plenty of X-treme bullets,jacketed-plated-hard cast. I buy them from Steve of Grindel sales at the gun shows. Haven't loaded/tried any yet.