• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

ohio deer

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Another fruitless day of deer hunting, Monday. I feel as though i have a vicious curse on me. Can't remember a year i went 4 days without seeing a deer, however as i backed out of my driveway yesterday, a nice buck ran across the street onto my property, almost running down a young child on his way to the bus stop! Of course i was on my way to an interview at the local One Stop and couldn't go after him.:cuss:
Wish me some luck for today or i'll start being nice to you Brat....LOL:flag:

Another fruitless day of deer hunting, Monday. I feel as though i have a vicious curse on me. Can't remember a year i went 4 days without seeing a deer, however as i backed out of my driveway yesterday, a nice buck ran across the street onto my property, almost running down a young child on his way to the bus stop! Of course i was on my way to an interview at the local One Stop and couldn't go after him.:cuss:
Wish me some luck for today or i'll start being nice to you Brat....LOL:flag:
Now don't start that being nice stuff. I will worry about you lol. I sure hope your luck changes with the hunt.