• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Ohio Allows Guns in Bars, One Year Later Everything's A-Ok

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Ohio Allows Guns in Bars, One Year Later Everything's A-Ok

About a year ago, Ohio passed a law that allowed gun owners to legally carry concealed weapons into bars. As we all know, Ohio has since fallen into absolute anarchy with gangs of gun-toting murder squads roving the streets,drunkenly looting businesses and shooting bystanders. In fact, the whole state looks like a scene out of The Road Warrior.

Actually, wait a second. We just checked our sources, and it appears that Ohio is actually doing just fine. Who would have thought?

The Columbus Dispatch recently mentioned that a year after this new legislation, “there has been silence.†Not the eerie silence that comes before a storm, but the calm, peaceful quiet of a happy community.

Scott Heimlich, the owner of Barcelona Restaurant in Columbus and the president of the Central Ohio Restaurant Association, said, “There was a lot of hubbub about it on both sides ... then almost immediately it just got quiet. In restaurants, we have not had any incidents.â€

He’s singing a different tune. Heimlich had a very different opinion about guns in bars a year ago: “Alcohol and guns do not mix in any type of setting. By inviting them into a restaurant, you're opening yourself up to issues."

What issues? Where are the drunken shoot-outs? The Pulp Fiction-esque restaurant robberies?

Ohio Allows Guns in Bars, One Year Later Everything's A-Ok - Gun News at Guns.com

I am glad this law is in effect lol. We have one bar in town. Lucky for me this bar is right down the street and sells great wings. I can keep George right where he belongs when I go in to get my order of wings and cheese sticks.