• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

ODNR Grand River

Vietcu

Oh man what a well kept range. This is the second of ODNR range that I have been to, and man is this a good range. 60 stall, 25, 50, and 75 yard. Unfortunately this place is well over an hour drive from Akron, but I might have to make a few more trip out there before the summer is over.

I brought a few relatives of my wife who visited us from Vietnam for the week to this range. (Not allowed to own guns in Vietnam). Man did they have a good time and experience for life. The range master were very nice, explained everything clearly and quickly. No rush to shoot and go as you pay a daily range pass which is $5, and can literally stay there all day.

Again this is only the third range that I have been to, but would definitely give this place a 10/10 rating.