Obama's secret gun ban list

Discussion in 'The 2nd Amendment' started by whitewolf68, December 8, 2012.

1. OBAMA'S SECRET GUN BAN LIST

We MUST Shut Down the Gun-Grab NOW

URGENT: Barack Obama's secret proposed gun ban list has been leaked. And, just like we thought it would be, it is extensive – ranging from handguns to shotguns! It is meant to eradicate your legal gun rights one semiautomatic at a time UNLESS Congress takes action to defend our Right to Keep and Bear Arms before we the people are dis
    armed for good!

TELL WASHINGTON 'NO COMPROMISE' ON GUN RIGHTS!
    BLAST-FAX CONGRESS TO DEFEND OUR RIGHT TO ARMS
    FROM OBAMA, THE LEFTWING SENATE, AND THE UN

Courtesy of Alan Korwin, author of Gun Laws of America, who obtained a copy of the Brady Campaign's Gun Ban proposal (which matches Sen. Dianne Feinstein's proposed gun ban!), we now know just how far-reaching and relentless the second Obama administration's attack on our Second Amendment rights and freedoms is going to be…

Among the weapons targeted by this administration (and expected to be introduced by the Brady group in the near future) are semiautomatic pistols, rifles and shotguns:

Rifles (or copies or duplicates): M1 Carbine, Sturm Ruger Mini-14, AR-15, Bushmaster XM15, Armalite M15, AR-10, Thompson 1927, Thompson M1, AK, AKM, AKS, AK-47, AK-74, ARM, MAK90, NHM 90, NHM 91, SA 85, SA 93, VEPR, Olympic Arms PCR, AR70, Calico Liberty, Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or DragunovSVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle, Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter or Galil Sniper Rifle (Galatz)

Pistols (or copies or duplicates): Calico M-110, MAC-10, MAC-11, MPA3, Olympic Arms OA, TEC-9, TEC-DC9, TEC-22 Scorpion or AB-10, Uzi

Shotguns (or copies or duplicates): Armscor 30 BG, SPAS 12 or LAW 12, Striker 12, Streetsweeper

And in the event they missed anything or there are any new designs down the road, there is even a catch-all category to include other semiautomatic rifles or pistols (and their respective accessories) not deemed suitable for "sporting purposes"!

2. rjrivero

rjrivero

Please include source(s) so this information can be scrutinized. I consider myself pretty well plugged into the firearms industry/community. I can tell you first hand there are more rumors out there than real facts. If we aren't careful and selective about what we put on this forum, we will limit the usefullness of this forum. (IMVHO.)

Regards.

RJ

3. diesel

diesel

Whether this is rumor or not, i firmly believe it is in the future. obamas anti-gun sentiment runs deep. His crew of feinstein, pelosi, + reed, not to mention chicago, new york + most all of california are lining up for a terminal assult on the 2nd amendment.
    They're more worried about legalizing weed + letting the queers get married than they are about the constitution.
    "Fast and Furious" already proves the devil :evil: is willing to circumvent congress to get his way.
    The writings been on the wall for the last 4 yrs, only a blind man wouldn't have seen it. And the NRA has been telling us this the entire time.
    We are up against an anti-gun administration and,for the most part, anti-gun populace.
    This isn't so much about politics as it is about our national identity. :mad: :flag:

Last edited: December 8, 2012
  4. Very true RJ. I will apologize now for the post and say please dis-regard this. I cannot tell you where I got it from as I do not remember. It was a Facebook post from a friend. It was late and I was tired when I posted it.

Again my most sincere apologies and please, please forgive me and disregard.

Thank you.

5. rjrivero

rjrivero

This seems to be old propaganda. Found it dating back to 3-12-09.
    LINK HERE.

6. Good find. Glad you were able to squash my error. :thumbs: