• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Obama Voters

Disregarding the gun/firearm issue,
When the economy is bad and people need jobs,you vote republican. In the manufacturing sector,in order for the rich to get richer,they need to manufacture/sell more. In order to sell more,they need to make more,in order to make more,they need more employees. Let the rich get richer.
When the economy is good and everyone that wants to work is working,a democratic win will help get social programs in place and running to help the people that truly need help.
I know retired 'white' people that voted democratic and their social security 'cost of living' increases the past three years were 0%,0%,1%. The more people that are working,the more money going into social security to allow for COL raises.
I know retired 'black' people the voted with their 'skin' and not their wallet,same as above,no COL raises.
I know a lot of people regretting how they voted.
Last election,I voted Romney. Before that I voted Palin & ?(I forget). If Obama was a non-muslamic republican,I would have voted Obama if he was the republican ticket(I can't imagine a republican coming from Illinois/Chicago).