• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan Air

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Reading this article just really showed his true colors and the deceit he has for America and free society.

Apparently America has too many jobs so Obama will be spending taxpayer money to support Russia’s defense industry on behalf of Afghanistan. And he’s doing so over the bipartisan objections of Congress from both the right and left and a ban on buying them written into the NDAA.

The US Department of Defense said Thursday it plans to sidestep a Congressional ban to purchase 30 helicopters from Russian state-owned defense firm Rosoboronexport, despite objections from US lawmakers who allege that the firm has equipped the Syrian government to commit brutal crimes against civilians.

The 2013 National Defense Authorization Act, approved by Congress last year, includes an amendment that prohibits financial contracts between the United States and Rosoboronexport, except when the Secretary of Defense determines that such arrangements are in the interest of national security.

The contract totals $690 million, most of which would go to the Russian arms maker, he added.
Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan Air Force | FrontPage Magazine

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

He's a freak'n Fascist, why wouldn't he want to buy from communists?:cuss: :flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

I knew this would fire up a few. I know it did me. This man is giving money to the Russians for military development. What the ^&#% does he think he is doing?

I honestly don't understand the logic. How, in anyway, can this be beneficial to the US? What is this fool doing for God's sake?!

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army

That was my thought as well then it hit me. He does not care about the U.S. or the people within her borders, he only cares about 1 person and his own agenda, destroy the U.S. from the inside out.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member

I've said it time and again.....he IS the anti-christ!:evil: He won't be happy until the world is at war over his evil politics. God willing, we WILL stop him in his tracks.:flag:

God bless America!!!:flag: :flag:

An educated person would say this could not happen given our system of checks and balances. So the question asks itself how in the HELL could this every be allowed to happend and GEE you aren't seeing this on LSM for all to see. :cuss: This is or could it ever be considered benefical to the US, except in the mind of a lunatic Marxist like Obummma :evil: whose only thought is to destroy this nation for the inside. :banghead: