Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan Air

Discussion in 'News, Headlines and Information' started by whitewolf68, April 9, 2013.

1. Apparently America has too many jobs so Obama will be spending taxpayer money to support Russia’s defense industry on behalf of Afghanistan. And he’s doing so over the bipartisan objections of Congress from both the right and left and a ban on buying them written into the NDAA.

Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan Air Force | FrontPage Magazine

2. diesel

diesel

Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

He's a freak'n Fascist, why wouldn't he want to buy from communists?:cuss: :flag:

3. Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

I knew this would fire up a few. I know it did me. This man is giving money to the Russians for military development. What the ^&#% does he think he is doing?

4. Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

I honestly don't understand the logic. How, in anyway, can this be beneficial to the US? What is this fool doing for God's sake?!

5. Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

That was my thought as well then it hit me. He does not care about the U.S. or the people within her borders, he only cares about 1 person and his own agenda, destroy the U.S. from the inside out.

6. diesel

diesel

Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

I've said it time and again.....he IS the anti-christ!:evil: He won't be happy until the world is at war over his evil politics. God willing, we WILL stop him in his tracks.:flag:

God bless America!!!:flag: :flag:

7. Re: Obama Overrides Congress to Buy $690 Million Worth of Russian Choppers for Afghan

An educated person would say this could not happen given our system of checks and balances. So the question asks itself how in the HELL could this every be allowed to happend and GEE you aren't seeing this on LSM for all to see. :cuss: This is or could it ever be considered benefical to the US, except in the mind of a lunatic Marxist like Obummma :evil: whose only thought is to destroy this nation for the inside. :banghead: