Obama Nation

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by whitewolf68, October 17, 2012.

1. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Love it. Old Ray still has it doesn't he lol

2. diesel

diesel

That was pretty good, Wolf. How do you always find these things?
    Oh....thats right....the black choppers and shit....LOL:flag:

3. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

Do you know my husband was not even amused lol. He hated the signs that were in our front yard. He put a sign up, as for his house it will vote for Obama. I put a bigger sign in the front yard. The house might vote for Obama but the master bedroom is voting for Romney. Someone stole both the signs lol.

4. Talk about a house divided. That is too funny. I keep telling my wife I want to steal some obama signs to use them for target backers. She is totally against me doing it though for fear I get arrested for stealing. So my plan is to go the local DNC and get some myself. LOL

Least I wont have to steal them.

I love your sign ideas too! Fortunately my wife and I agree on politics so there is no division. ;)

5. Minimal Brat

Minimal Brat

what a great idea. You know i get all kinds of calls to let people put signs in my yard. I should say yes. Let them stay for a day and then have a great use for them lol.

The older I get the more conservative I get. The older he gets the more liberal he gets.