• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Obama Is An Illegitimate President Says Attorney

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Well armed with the information she has and ALL that is out there I HOPE that someone somewhere is able to dethrone the idiot.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Not in this lifetime. The anti Christ has many minions in high places. Even if he were proved to be illegal, his supporters will figure out a way to keep him there.
One N.Y. congressman has already introduced a bill to wipe out term limits so the anti Christ can run for a third time. ! ! !:flag:

More proof of apathetic citizenry.

This is a great video and she makes some VERY good points.

Obama Is An Illegitimate President Says Attorney
Again an example of foreign national demonstrating a greater interest in righting a wrong than our own people, because as she stated she has seen the same thing occur in the Soviet Union where she is from.

It is great to see and she is well informed but sad to see people with closed minds as the women who chastises her about her president.

Unless a stand is taken nothing will be done in about this fraud. An identity thief in every sense of the word.