• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

NYC a different planet

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Since the libtards have invaded and taken over Americas most populace city, it appears that they must be from another planet. I seriously believe NY's politicos are aliens. No normal homo-sapiens would exhibit the inane ineptitude shown by NYC's finest.
Check out this poor bastard, he has so many lumps on his head, he'll have to wear an egg carton for a hat;:clap: way to go NYC:notlooking:

If NYC Allowed the 2nd Amendment, this Criminal Would be Dead as a Hammer.

Criminals know the vast majority of New Yorkers are unarmed and helpless
New York City is the epitome of PC liberal insanity. Due to decades of revulsion in response to the fact individuals are responsible for their own self defense and an illogical fear of firearms, thousands of people have suffered and many have died at the hands of psychopaths and violent criminals.
Criminals know they have nothing to fear. They know the vast majority of New Yorkers are unarmed and helpless. The police long ago admitted it is not their responsibility to protect the public. Police exist in New York and other large cities primarily to generate revenue for the state.
The latest incident demonstrating you have to be insane to live in New York occurred the other day in the Rockaway Avenue and Fulton Street A and C train station in Bedford-Stuyvesant. An emigre from Guyana was hit in the head with a hammer as he bought a transit card. He is lucky to be alive. The hammer-wielding attacker stole $140 from the commuter.

Indisputable facts reveal concealed carry prevents crime and saves lives. Florida’s homicide rate dropped from 36% above the national average to 4% below after residents were allowed to carry firearms. In Texas, the homicide rate fell 50% faster than the national average after a concealed carry law was passed.
If the man at the New York train station had an open carry firearm, the hammer attacker would have undoubtedly left him alone. A 1985 Department of Justice survey of incarcerated felons reported that 57 percent of the felons polled agreed that “criminals are more worried about meeting an armed victim than they are about running into the police,†according to U.S. News & World Report.

Last edited:
The thought of living in a large metropolitan area raises the hair on the back of my neck. I have in the past lived in them around the country, some larger than others.
~
I came to my senses some 35 years ago and returned to my roots in rural Ohio. Even here we have seen the increase of violence brought on by drugs and crimes committed to feed the drug trade, but still doesn't compare to the highly restricted gun free zones that have been legalized by stupid laws.
~
I find it difficult to understand why any rational person would be willing to pay such a high price to live in such a violent environment and not be able to protect yourself and your family. It is like asking for trouble when you don't need too.
~
I am not referring to the absorbent dollar value paid to reside in NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, etc., but to the surrender of ones freedom, giving up the liberty and security to live as they say among the cultured.
~
It has been proven that "an armed society is a polite society" and has been portrayed time and again as states have conceded to the publics right to carry concealed and open in protection from criminal harm. We have a few states that have resisted reform and have digressed creating greater problems for their citizens in their efforts towards self defense. Until these states are changed we will always have examples of the worst that mankind can create in such target rich environments.
~
I will not be one of those that are at mercy of criminal activity. Ohio may not be the absolutely perfect place to live, but as long as I can protect myself under the law it will be my home.