• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Nra

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Hopefully all of you gentlemen belong to the NRA. At this point in our history, they are the only ones fighting the good fight for rights as gun owners. Join this organization and donate what you can, it will be spent on you!!! Open any NRA magazine from the last year and you will find much written about "Operation Fast and Furious." Gives you some idea of what the Obama administration and the BATF are doing with our tax dollars.

Let me know what you feel about this.

ADulay

nra
Army
airforce
nra instructor
NRA Life member, of course!

I can't imagine how dorked up our guns laws would be without them chasing down every stupid and silly potential law that comes out of that mess called Washington.

Just reading the editorial pages in the monthly magazine makes you realized how much we never hear about until the NRA gets on their case!!

AD

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Good to hear that, AD. Lets just hope Obama doesn't win another term or we will see many of our rights challenged again.
It is estimated that the next Pres. will be able to appt. 3 supreme court justices in 4 years. We absolutely CANNOT let obama have this privilege !!!