• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

Not a good day for Concealed Carry in Michigan

These are the kind of situations that lead the anti-gun crowd to declare that allowing citizens to carry concealed will result with "blood running in the streets". Unfortunately ... This case shows that it can happen :(

Road rage shootout leaves two drivers dead | wzzm13.com

No matter who initiated the road rage and who pulled their pistol 1st, in my view both of these men were wrong and made a series of bad decisions that resulted in this foolish and needless situation.

UPDATE
Here is an additional account from the mother who was a passenger in the Pullum car (the one being chased). If her account is accurate/true, it would appear that Mr. Pullum did not exit his car with gun in hand and retrieved his gun and returned fire only after being shot by Taylor.

Mother who witnessed fatal road rage shootout says other driver followed car, shot first | MLive.com

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
WOW! That is my wife's worst nightmare. She know I drive too fast and dangerous at times and is afraid I am gonna piss off the wrong person. So sorry to hear about this violent and senseless act.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
The lord only knows what goes through the minds of the mentally unbalanced.:confused:
A tragedy for all, especially for those left to pick up the pieces. :flag: