• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

new toys

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
new toys+pics

Went to the Niles show twice over the weekend. Pretty much the same old thing.
Brass was very hard to come by for the better stuff.
I did find a dealler that was willing to deal, though. I bought two new .45LCs as his deals far outpaced the others there.
I sold my cherished 2 1/2'' Diamondback. I have some sellers remorse:cry: as always when i part with an old friend like the Diamondback but i used the money to purchase the two .45s.
I'll post some pics later when i get around to taking them.:flag:

View attachment 281 View attachment 282 View attachment 283

Last edited:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Congrats on your new additions. I know how you feel about selling one of the family, I find it increasingly hard to do myself.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Re: new toys+pics

Thanks Prep, but they WILL be shot! I'm get'n too damn old for safe-queens. Thats why i parted with my Diamondback. I sat on that old .38 long enough to make money and turn it into shooters.
Can't wait to get them to the range as i also bought 3 boxes of ammo for them.:D I'll let you know how they are, bro.

They also had a lot of 4'' .357's but the prices were astronomical. Too high to even let you know. :flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Ya...had to part with an old favorite though. I don't know about convertible Chris, i'm not much of a Ruger guy. You mean from .45LC to .45ACP? :confused: :flag:

Last edited:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
That would require a seperate cylinder, wouldn't Chris? This Bisley only has the one cylinder in the gun. I imagine an ACP cylinder could be purchased?:confused: :flag:

Yes sir, the convertible models. One with an extra cylinder, I thought you might have it outside of picture. Enjoy your guns while you can.

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Na...no extra cylinder. I hear ya. Hopefully obamas crew won't take them away from us....or try to.
It will be a freaking blood bath in this country if they try to enforce any laws of that kind. Hopefully, someone in his administration is smart enough to see that coming.:dumb: :flag: