new toys

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by diesel, November 5, 2012.

1. diesel

diesel

new toys+pics

Went to the Niles show twice over the weekend. Pretty much the same old thing.
    Brass was very hard to come by for the better stuff.
    I did find a dealler that was willing to deal, though. I bought two new .45LCs as his deals far outpaced the others there.
    I sold my cherished 2 1/2'' Diamondback. I have some sellers remorse:cry: as always when i part with an old friend like the Diamondback but i used the money to purchase the two .45s.
    I'll post some pics later when i get around to taking them.:flag:

View attachment 281 View attachment 282 View attachment 283

Last edited: November 5, 2012
  2. Congrats on your new additions. I know how you feel about selling one of the family, I find it increasingly hard to do myself.

3. Looks like you got your Henry. Is that ruger the convertible?

4. PrepperTraining

PrepperTraining

Re: new toys+pics

DANG!! Those are almost too pretty to shoot. Congrats!

5. diesel

diesel

Sorry Chris....don't know what the convertible is.

6. diesel

diesel

Re: new toys+pics

Thanks Prep, but they WILL be shot! I'm get'n too damn old for safe-queens. Thats why i parted with my Diamondback. I sat on that old .38 long enough to make money and turn it into shooters.
    Can't wait to get them to the range as i also bought 3 boxes of ammo for them.:D I'll let you know how they are, bro.

They also had a lot of 4'' .357's but the prices were astronomical. Too high to even let you know. :flag:

7. diesel

diesel

Ya...had to part with an old favorite though. I don't know about convertible Chris, i'm not much of a Ruger guy. You mean from .45LC to .45ACP? :confused: :flag:

8. That's a nice rifle,it would look good next to my 22 mag henry that I expect to have soon.

9. diesel

diesel

You mean MY .22Mag?.....LMAO:rofl: :flag:

10. diesel

diesel

Good to see you made it back...we miss'd ya, old timer!!

11. Yes that's what I ment. I've been looking for one but I just can't Pull the trigger.:)

12. diesel

diesel

That would require a seperate cylinder, wouldn't Chris? This Bisley only has the one cylinder in the gun. I imagine an ACP cylinder could be purchased?:confused: :flag:

13. Yes sir, the convertible models. One with an extra cylinder, I thought you might have it outside of picture. Enjoy your guns while you can.

14. diesel

diesel

Na...no extra cylinder. I hear ya. Hopefully obamas crew won't take them away from us....or try to.
    It will be a freaking blood bath in this country if they try to enforce any laws of that kind. Hopefully, someone in his administration is smart enough to see that coming.:dumb: :flag: