New Toy!

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by TheRightMonkey, January 5, 2013.

1. I was just able to find a Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22 for about $150 less than Buds wants. It took me a few days to find it but I'm happy as a clam. When it arrives I will supply pictures and report. Everything I've read says these are just plain fun and cheap to shoot. :D

2. That's another weapon I would love to have as well and have been looking. Money is tight but I am still dreaming and looking.

Look forward to the pics. :)

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

Most of my local GS's have them, they are Evil Black Rifle juniors, so not everyone is out to get on. Plus for less then half the money you could just get the CMMG 22LR conversion bolt kit. Snap it right into your AR just gotta clean it more.

4. True, Mike. From what I have been reading though this is a bit more dependable/accurate, plus it's a nice gun to teach my niece and sister-in-law to shoot with.

5. rebel_son

rebel_son

That was actually my first rifle ( other than Daddy's shotgun). They areally neat, strip as similar as you can to an ar15 except for the bolt part and the spring tube in the stock.

its neat to shoot that with the .22 as much as .223 is going for I am trying my darndest not to shoot it.

I might need it for the second american revolution :)